System Administrator and Software Developer
I am a system administrator by trade, I’ve been working in the IT industry since 2016, I’ve worked in school systems, manufacturing and small business. I love solving problems with unique cost effective solutions, often using open source to accomplish goals. I also actively contribute to open source projects such as Flarum.
2019 – Current
- Created automation scripts for AD user and group auditing
- Managing PBX systems
- Worked on RFID projects for client systems
- Migrated from on-prem Exchange to O365
- Completely overhauled server room cabling
- Wrote custom PowerShell script for VLAN deployment to switches
- Wrote Sage Intacct to PowerBI Middleware
- Migrated SaSS product files from file share to Azure Blob Storage
- Deployed WVD for internal ERP client
- Moved on-prem infrastructure to Azure
- Started deployment of Microsoft Intune
- Started migration of PBX to MS Teams
- Managing IT vendors and services
Madison School District
2017 – 2019
- Wrote custom GPO/PowerShell to deploy DriveFileStream (no MSI at the time)
- Resolved computer issues for teachers and students
- Repaired chromebooks
- Resolved networking issues with network engineer
- Maintained Inventory
- Traveled between five school districts
2016 – 2017
- Deployed ExtemeDNC software for remote CNC files
- Upgraded GageTrak software for QA
- Deployed new engineering computers
A general industry certification that test basic knowledge in operating systems, hardware, troubleshooting, operational procedure, networking and security.
CompTIA Network+ is the only industry certification that covers both wired and wireless networks. CompTIA's Network+ validates the knowledge and skills needed to troubleshoot, configure and manage wired and wireless networks found in companies around the world.
CompTIA Security+ is the first security certification IT professionals should earn. It establishes the core knowledge required of any cybersecurity role and provides a springboard to intermediate-level cybersecurity jobs. Security+ incorporates best practices in hands-on trouble-shooting to ensure security professionals have practical security problem-solving skills. Cybersecurity professionals with Security+ know how to address security incidents – not just identify them.
The CompTIA Project+ examination is designed for IT professionals who coordinate or manage small-to-medium-sized projects.
CompTIA CySA+ applies behavioral analytics to networks to improve the overall state of security through identifying and combating malware and advanced persistent threats (APTs), resulting in an enhanced threat visibility across a broad attack surface.
The ITIL 3 Foundation certification is designed as an introduction to ITIL 3 and enables candidates to look at IT service management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services.
Western Governors University
2019 – Current
BS Cyber Security and Information Assurance
- Earned ITIL Certification
- Earned CompTIA Net+ and Security+ Certs
- Successfully completed 20 CUs in one term
- Currently Attending
Auburn Career Center
2014 – 2016
- Completed 30 hour general industry OSHA Training
- Earned A+ Certification
- Earned perfect attendance
- Participated in the student ambassador program
- Deployed windows network from scratch as a class project
- Managed firewall to keep class network separate from school network